Friday 29 June 2007

My Life, My World

Well, I am what I am today, because of my parents (thanks appa amma). . Appa Amma, it is your love, that has made both Arathi and I get the best of everything, right from the school we studied, the profession we are into and the persons we are today. Thanks to you being such a bolster for us. If today, I am being complimented or appreciated for, is truly a result of your upbringing and the kind of life you have given me. Well, writing a few lines about appa amma is definitely not enough, this, I think is just a way to say, Ma Pa ....You are the BestEST!

Arathi, my sweet dear and a loving sister .....U are so dear to me. The times we have grown together, laughed cried, fought, played, hit (although quite rarely) ...... was just like in a dream. How much I used to make you run around and get things done. How you used to be behind me watching me and grab every opportunity to complain amma. I used to take pride in feeling elder to you and ruling you. All the time making me wonder how you could score such marks and I couldnt. How your interest drawn towards academics and I could not match with them. Miss our singing together (cribbing whenever amma asked us to sing in front of noisy people who ignord us) Miss the times when we got scared of appa and retured home from (4th block walks) soon. I have enjoyed every mili second of our times.

Abhiman...wow! the name and the thought of him that makes my heart skip a beat. My sweetheart, my life. I thank God, my stars, the time, the place everthing...when I met this charismatic, loving person, who in no time got close to my heart and is my better half. Abhi is the best thing that could have happened in my life. I love you Abbu! You meet Abhi and no sooner you realize that you are talking to this Oh-so-interesting person, on this earth. I take pride in saying "He is my love, my husband". Find this talented guy who is full of energy, smart, talkative and friendly. He has showered so much love on me and has pampered me that sometimes I think of no end about me! Coming to me again!! I love writing and it shows it all, in my blog. I love music and I sing (used to be very regular before) I still do, but try to find time with great pains though. Also, I have developed another passion lately, cooking! mmmmmmm! I love to cook coz I love to eat and I am such a TINDI POTI man! Well, this is pretty much of it for now, catch you later. Ta ah!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey sweetie, you need to read this note very often now !
subhi