Monday 23 July 2007

Some Random Stuff...



A Rat Race

Rats – tiny lil’ creatures are truly unaware of panic they cause. One day, while in the kitchen, I thought I saw a rat trying to gain entry into one of our kitchen cupboards!!!! Eeeeeeeeewww!!....Gosh! I wanted to rather assume that I was hallucinating…but nope! It was real. I was so shocked and felt that my heart beat went off track, couldn’t go with the rhythm. I was scared and went to the lounge leaving things half done.

This was tough….. Mice in London and making a mess, was the last thing I ever imagined. Yup …why not???? They can be everywhere. But wait, why our house??? Aaaah! may be the rat moved into our house thinking it to be a better place, full of rat-type delicacies!!! Well, not that I leave the kitchen area untidy….nope! … (I keep my house clean and take xtra care as we have our landlord monitoring the house every now and then) but… Whatever…. I tried to do a bit of research, until I realised that I was wasting time. My next immediate action was to report to someone who could help me get rid of it ASAP and in the course, my dear darling hubby was disturbed and depressed about the fact that we had a rat at home and feared if it would breed. Finally, managed to get in touch with the Pest Control team and they have these sessions/sittings to drive the poor thing out. Pheeeew! This was quite a race indeed, nevertheless, it all ended happily and we've gotten rid of it now.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Work-o-holic !!!



This picture was taken by some random guy in Amsterdam airport last week. He said that he found it interesting when he saw our pal Abhi - working on his PC, using the trolley as a stand. Abhi is one of those, who would seize every opportunity to work wherever he is. In the picture, if you can see, he has actually moved to a place (close to a power socket), convenient to get his laptop some juice.

No comments: